- Last updated
- July 11, 2016
- Federal Statistical Office FSO
In Switzerland, 38,000 new cancer cases are diagnosed every year. 16,000 persons die of cancer every year. This second publication on cancer in Switzerland presents the current situation and developments over the past 30 years. After a general overview of all cancers, the report presents the main cancers affecting adults and children. Incidence and mortality rates, number of patients, trends in recent years regarding incidence, mortality and survival rates as well as geographical differences are also presented. In addition to the figures, each chapter contains an explanation of risk factors that have been identified in the scientific literature. The methodology used in the compilation of this report is presented in detail in a separate volume. It also contains further information on classifications, data sources and quality as well as the scientific sources used.
- HTML Le cancer en Suisse, rapport 2015 - Etat des ...
- HTML Swiss Cancer Report 2015 - Current situation ...
- HTML I tumori in Svizzera, rapporto 2015 - ...
- PDF I tumori in Svizzera, rapporto 2015 - ...
- PDF Schweizerischer Krebsbericht 2015 - Stand und ...
- ZIP Schweizerischer Krebsbericht 2015 - Stand und ...
- ZIP Le cancer en Suisse, rapport 2015 - Etat des ...
- HTML Schweizerischer Krebsbericht 2015 - Stand und ...
- PDF Swiss Cancer Report 2015 - Current situation ...
- PDF Le cancer en Suisse, rapport 2015 - Etat des ...
- Issued date
- July 11, 2016
- Modified date
- Contact points
- Further information
- Legal basis
- Landing page
- Temporal coverage
- January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015
- Update interval
- Metadata Access
- API (JSON) Download XML
Ask the publisher firstname.lastname@example.org